“Customers must be able to text businesses with their queries, just like the way they message their friends.” – Mark Zuckerberg
From helping your customers choose a product, check out a shopping cart to even making suggestions based on their preferences, a chatbot can do all that a human customer service agent does (and even more).
Here are a few benefits of building a Chatbot for your Business
- 24 x 7 Availability – Unlike traditional customer service agents, chatbots don’t have any off days or after working hours. They are available 24 x 7, 365 days a year to provide your customers with instant support.
- Increased Customer Engagement – Brands that engage with their customers on social media see an increase in customer spending by 20 to 40%*. Chatbots manage customer interactions seamlessly, with a dash of humor, helping improve engagement rates.
- Monitor Consumer Data & Gain Insights – Chatbots don’t just interact with your customers. Instead, they are crucial tools that help in monitoring customer data, helping you make improvements and refine your marketing techniques, with ease.
- Error Free – Unlike human customer service agents, chatbots don’t get bored or tired of repetitive tasks and aren’t affected by mood swings. They provide the best service to your customers, irrespective of any external factors, thereby improving customer satisfaction significantly.
- Helps you Save Money – Deploying a fully-functional chatbot is cheaper and quicker than hiring and training employees for each task. Since chatbots are automated, they can handle simultaneous requests faster than human customer support agents, thereby reducing your overhead operational costs.
Empowered with NLP, AI, and Machine Learning Technologies, our chatbots can be integrated on Facebook messenger, Whatsapp, web pages, Twitter and several other platforms. Whether you’re looking to deploy conversation bots, online chatbots, IVR bots, messaging bots, we provide you with customized services tailored to meets your specific business goals and objectives.