Why is PHP hailed as the Numero
Uno of Scripting Languages?
What do Facebook, Wikipedia, Flickr, Yahoo, Tumblr, MailChimp, and WordPress have in common?
Apart from being some of the world’s top visited websites, they all have another connecting factor – they run on PHP.
In fact, The growth of PHP has been phenomenal. Ever since the language was introduced in 1995 - it has remained as the most popular programming language with more than 240 million websites currently running on it. PHP is the preferred scripting language of web developers, to create dynamic and robust sites that meet the demands of the tech-savvy customers of today.
Advantages of choosing PHP for your website development
- Cost-effective – PHP is an open-source language, meaning there are no licensing fees, thereby reducing overall costs.
- Multi-platform Compatibility – PHP is compatible with several different databases including MySQL. Additionally, it can run without any issues on Windows, UNIX and Linux servers.
- Fast, Flexible and Pragmatic – From powering simple blogs to the most complicated websites, PHP can handle everything.
- Highly Functional – PHP lets you build highly interactive and innovative websites with a ton of custom features that run on several platforms.
- CMS Friendly – Websites powered by PHP can be easily customized to include a CMS that suits your specific needs.
Simply put, if you’re looking for a feature-rich, secure, customizable and compatible website that runs across all platforms, PHP is the way to go.
Avail a Spectrum of PHP Development
Services from Finessse Interactive
Whether you’re looking to build a corporate website, e-commerce solution, web application, CMS development, CRM Management, or any other service using PHP, we’ve got the right solution for you. As an expert PHP Website Development company, we provide you with the diverse functionality your website needs